Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a collection of 27 short stories from Nell Files that will warm your heart, bring tears to you eyes and won't easily be forgotten. Read about Uncle Charlie and the trip with a surprise at the end, a broken, runaway girl who find hope and love in a friend, a couple reunited after many years of separation and many more unforgettable stories. Written in a fresh country style, this is the perfect book for putting you feet up, sipping your favorite tea and taking a trip to ather place as you read, My Stories. This is the Large Print Edition.
- Author BiographySince she was a young girl, Nell Files has been writing stories with charming country flavor. She grew up on a farm in Central Texas, only a few miles from where she and her husband now live. They have two children and seven grandchildren. Nell possesses a unique dry wit and a remarkable sense of humor. She and her husband share a love of country life and since retirement they enjoy her writing and his love of wood crafting.
- Author(s)Nell Files
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.