All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJennifer Joyce presents a selection of 'street food' recipes from around the globe, the flavour-filled, exotic foods 'to go' that we may have bought from hawkers or markets on our overseas travels, or that we purchase from our local takeaway or food truck.With this book, we can whip up a rich variety of international street food ourselves, creating dishes that are quick and easy to prepare, and which are often cheaper and usually much healthier than the bought variety. A collection of 150 dishes (organised into chapters by country) draws together recipes for mouth-watering tacos, burgers, curries, souvlaki, gozleme, odles and dumplings, ceviche, pizza and many more. Clever shortcuts like spice pastes and modern cooking methods (for example, using a pressure cooker to create meltingly tender meat in a snap) mean the majority of dishes can be prepared and served in a really timely and efficient way for relaxed weekday eating.
- Author BiographyJennifer Joyce is a successful food writer, author and stylist based in London. American-born but a resident in the UK for more than 20 years, Jennifer initially honed her skills in catering and cooking in a Notting Hill cafe before moving into freelance magazine work. She has worked for leading UK magazines such as BBC Good Food, Olive and Waitrose Kitchen as well as the Telegraph newspaper, drawing on her unique dual talent for writing mouth- watering recipes and then creating and styling them for photography. Leiths School of Food and Wine in London hosts her popular cookery classes, and she has appeared on numerous radio and TV shows in the USA and the UK, including NBC's Today Show, BBC news and radio and Good Food Live. My Street Food Kitchen is Jennifer's tenth book. Her previous Murdoch Books publications are Meals in Heels, chosen by London's Daily Mail newspaper as one of their top 10 books for 2010, and Skinny Meals in Heels, published in 2011.
- Author(s)Jennifer Joyce
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
Save on Cook Books
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.53
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.60
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.01
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $10.01
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $31.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.