All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionYoung children are full of questions about how their bodies work. With straightforward, easy-to-understand language and a playful attitude, Liza Fromer and Francine Gerstein have collaborated to create books packed with solid information about the intricacies of the human body. Their reassuring text describes the body's various systems and supplies parents and caregivers with answers that will help them provide the accurate, age-appropriate information young children need. My Stretchy Body focusses on how people grow - the pains, changes and more.
- Author BiographyKnown for her wit, charm, and engaging personality, Liza Fromer is a widely respected broadcast journalist. She earned a degree in Radio and Television Arts from Ryerson University and, for five years, hosted City TV's Breakfast Television. Liza was then offered the chance to host her own series, The List, for the SLICE network. Her career has also included working with the Discovery Channel, CBS Newspath Los Angeles, and Newstalk 1010's Moore in the Morning. Liza Fromer lives in Toronto. <br>Born in Toronto, Francine Gerstein MD received her Bachelor of Arts and Science from the University of Western Ontario and her doctorate from the University of Toronto Medical School. She completed a residency in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto and practices Family Medicine and aesthetic (cosmetic) medicine. She is a member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, the Ontario Medical Association, and the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Gerstein has co-authored this Body Works series with her sister-in-law, Liza Fromer. <br>Award-winning illustrator Joe Weissmann was born in Austria and grew up in the small village of Acre by the Mediterranean Sea in Israel. He came to Canada when he was eleven. He lived in Montreal and studied at Le Musee des Beaux Arts and Concordia University. He has a long, distinguished career as an illustrator in advertising as well as in magazine and book publishing.
- Author(s)Francine Gerstein,Liza Fromer
- PublisherTundra Books
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTundra Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joe Weissmann
- Reading AgeFrom 6 To 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.