All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA special guide for children of divorce, which is intended to help them express their feelings regarding the times that they spend with their dads. When dads kw how their children feel, they are able to make desirable changes when necessary.
- Author BiographyDr. Percy Ricketts is a Psychotherapist and Divorce Consultant in Pembroke Pines, Florida. He has written several books on parenting, marriage and divorce, he counsels children, adolescents and adults and he teaches parenting and divorce education classes. He also facilitates groups for children of divorce.
- Author(s)Dr Percy Ricketts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.