Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionJoin thirteen-year old Annie as she moves to Scotland with her adoptive parents and finds out she has ather family associated with her birth parents who live in Scotland, revealing unexpected new information about her Scottish roots. Annie's homeschooling continues to provide unique learning adventures that get her school credit and bring old friends back into her life. Best of all, she learns about Scottish history, language, and culture, as well as new skills that could help her in her adult career. She also learns a lot about American history, including all of the founding father's important documents. Annie's father's job and research there open a door for her and her parents to make some big decisions to get involved in a high-techlogy experiment with NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration). Once again she is brave and courageous and trusts God to lead her and give her wisdom. Her entire family asks God to help them make choices that affect t only their lives, but possibly the lives of every- one in the free world.
- Author(s)Anna Alden-Tirrill
- PublisherWhite Cottage Publishing Co.
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Cottage Publishing Co.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.