Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan is w 6 years old and he is learning to deal with emotions. He has a bad spelling test, which makes him very sad. His parents argue and he wants to hide away in his room. His parents kiss and he feels happy. Jonathan shares his cares with God to help him feel better. This story helps children to realize that things in life will cause them to have good emotions and also tough ones, but that it is okay, and God is there to help them in every situation. My Tummy Has a Headache... is a continuation from the 1st story in which Jonathan was 5 years old and starting school (Jonathan Goes to School).
- Author BiographyJudy Hopkins, Gramma Judy, is a Sunday School Teacher and Kid's Club Director. She is passionate about helping kids. She hopes the stories she writes will expand her reach to more children so that she can encourage them to turn to God for their every need.
- Author(s)Judy Hopkins
- PublisherJonathan Books
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJonathan Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Engebretson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.