All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis humorous look at worship life through a child's eyes is told through a series of poems. This book is written by Christy He, Director of Children's Ministries at St Luke's United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas.
- Author BiographyChristy graduated from Louisiana State University with a degree inElementary Education and taught in the Texas public school system for9 years. She also served as the Program Director for Camp Mystic inHunt, TX for four summers. Christy is currently serving as Associate Director of Children & Family Ministries at St. Luke's United Methodist Church in Houston, TX. She lives in Houston, TX, with her husband, Scott, two daughters, Maddie and Colby, and one loveable dog, Sadie.
- Author(s)Christy Heno
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.