All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of one man's search for love, first in the straight world, then in the gay one. Told against a background of success in professional work and adventures in show business (Broadway and London). Family interaction becomes positive; love triumphs.
- Author BiographyA doctor of Optometry, S. Stanley Gordon created a chain of optical offices in department stores throughout the country, which were later sold to Pearle Vision. The proceeds enabled him to fulfill a lifelong ambition to be a part of show business and start at the top as a theatrical producer in New York and London. Currently retired, he lives with his husband, Joe, in Pasadena, California. His son and his wife have blessed them with four terrific grandchildren (and two great-grandchildren).
- Author(s)S Stanley Gordon
- PublisherSavant Books & Publications LLC
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavant Books & Publications LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.