Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionMy Vietnam chronicles the experiences of the Stemple family working with the Vietnamese in central Vietnam amidst the turmoil of the war years during the 1960s and 1970s. These incredible stories dramatically illustrate the triumphs and heart-break of life in war-torn Vietnam in a way t yet fully seen or explored.Ravi Zacharias, author and speaker Charlotte t only offers her readers rich cultural insight but also marvelous instances in which only God in his sovereignty could weave the threads of hope and healing. Dr. Gary Benedict, President, The Christian and Missionary Alliance.. .Charlotte is a master story teller! Dr. Marvin Eyler, Former Chaplain, First Marine Division, Danang 1970-71 Charlotte Stemple's exciting and informative new memoir is compelling reading. I recommend this captivating book to lay persons, to mission historians, and to military veterans. Peter Burgo, Editor, Alliance Life (alife) Magazine I have met few storytellers as poignant and compelling as Charlotte Stemple. Be forewarned: unless you're willing to endure some serious eyestrain, DON'T PICK UP THIS BOOK-because you won't want to put it back down. Charlotte Stemple is a communicator who has spoken and traveled across the U.S. and in 50 countries. She is a nurse, wife, mother of two, and grandmother of four. She formerly served as the national Director for church women's ministries for the Christian & Missionary Alliance, of which she is currently on the Board of Directors. In 2000, she received an horary Doctorate from Nyack College, her alma mater. She and Woody live in Shell Point Retirement Community in Fort Myers, FL in the winter months and Beulah Beach (Vermilion) Ohio in summer. Her current passions include her family, leading short-term mission tours, mobilizing people for service in everyday life, mentoring young women, and sharing her story.
- Author(s)Charlotte Stemple
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.