Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionOne of China's leading education experts explores the best ways to create ideal schools, teachers, administrators, and education. Professor Zhu Yongxin expounds on what he believes to be ideal education. Zhu draws a blueprint for a quality education system in contemporary China and covers issues of forward-looking significance, such as trends of China's basic education reform, characteristics of Chinese curricula reform, and challenges and prospects of moral education. Zhu Yongxin is a member of National People's Congress (NPC) Standing Committee, vice chairman of Association for Promoting Democracy (CAPD), and vice president of Chinese Society of Education (CSE). He also works as a professor and PhD supervisor in Suzhou University.
- Author(s)Zhu Yongxin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEducation Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.