All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her 20 years behind the mic at New York City's two biggest hip-hop stations, Angie Martinez has become an entertainment legend. From one-time presidential hopeful Barack Obama to JayZ and Beyonc, to post-prison Tupac, her intimate and candid interviews with the leading names in the music business have grabbed headlines and changed the conversation. In the same -holds-barred style of her radio show, Angie shares stories from behind-the-scenes of her most controversial interviews and opens up about her personal life.
- Author Biography<b>Angie Martinez </b>is recognized as one of the most influential personalities in popular culture and multimedia. Angie s nearly twenty years of on-air hosting experience has led her to become the media trailblazer that she is today: multimedia host, spokeswoman, actress, recording artist, entertainment personality, author, and philanthropist.
- Author(s)Angie Martinez
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.