All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life isn't all you want it to be, you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, burn out or just living a life that you don't like anymore. This was how it was for Joanne, she had climbed the corporate ladder, ran her own business, had two kids, on the surface life was perfect. But the one thing that most people didn't kw is that she had suffered from attacks of depression for most of her adult life. Just like you, she kept her darkness to herself, and kept her demons hidden from the outside world, however, deep down inside she was fighting a constant battle that had resulted in two breakdowns over the years. She had seen therapists, been on medication and just knew there had to be ather way to liver her life... ...And she discovered there was, and it came in the form of a little dog called Alfie. Discover how Joanne made a final recovery from years of on and off depression and anxiety, with the help of her dog Alfie and learned to live a life that was filled with happiness, joy and light. This is just a great little book that is full of affirmations, ideas and stories that were inspired by Joanne's walks with Alfie, that will help you to live your life without, stress, depression and misery. If you want to find ather way to live a fulfilling life then let Joanne and Alfie share some positive stories about how you can do it and begin to live the life you deserve.
- Author BiographyJoanne Morley lives in Leeds, West Yorkshire in the UK. Having battled depression on and off since her late teens, as well as experiencing two breakdowns, her depression remained hidden as she climbed the career ladder and then ran her own marketing business. However, Joanne decided that enough was enough and there had to be another way to live her life. And through her little dog Alfie and her walks with him she discovered that life didn't have be cloaked in darkness, and so began her walk into the light.
- Author(s)Joanne Morley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.