All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you own or are considering a Windows 10 tablet, My Windows(R) 10 Tablet s your must-have companion. This friendly, quick, full-color, 100% practical tutorial walks you through every task you'll want to perform with your new tablet, matter what brand or model you choose. In addition, this book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. My Windows 10 Tablet is an easy, full-color tutorial on the latest operating system from Microsoft, which covers the following topics: * Taking advantage of Windows 10's best new features for tablets * Getting productive fast, and taking control of the new Windows 10 interface and Start menu * Securely connecting your Windows 10 tablet and using it safely in mobile environments * Browsing the Web more quickly and reliably with the new Edge browser * Connecting your tablet to your phone, other PCs, and other devices * Making the most of the Cortana personal digital assistant * Working with Windows 10-compatible Microsoft Office apps * Using Continuum to work seamlessly on both tablets and other Windows devices * Updating, maintaining, and troubleshooting your tablet * Saving time and using your tablet to enhance your daily life Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully antated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter. How to access the web edition: Follow the instructions in the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
- Author BiographyJim Cheshire has been using Microsoft software for decades. He has worked for Microsoft for almost 20 years and currently works in the cloud computing world of Azure. He has written more than a dozen books on technology. When not working, you'll usually find Jim spending time with his wife and two children or bass fishing with his son. You can contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Jim Cheshire
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight806 g
- Width164 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.