My iPad (Covers iOS 8 on All Models of iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd/4th Generation, and iPad 2) by Gary Rosenzweig (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.41+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionCovers iOS 8 for all models of iPad Air and iPad mini, 3rd & 4th Generation iPads, and iPad 2 My iPad, Seventh Edition, helps you quickly get started with your new tablet, and use its features to look up information and perform day-to-day activities from anywhere, any time. Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPad photos that show you exactly what to do. Help when you run into iPad problems or limitations. Tips and tes to help you get the most from your iPad. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPad working just the way you want. Learn how to: * Connect your iPad to your Wi-Fi and your mobile carrier * Learn how to use the on-screen keyboard, predictive text, and dictation * Secure your iPad using Touch ID, passcodes, and other security measures * Use Control Center to control frequently used settings * Use Siri to control your iPad or get information by speaking commands * Use iCloud to keep everything current between all your iOS devices (even your Mac), including music, photos, emails, and more * Surf the Web, and send and receive email * Download and install apps to make your iPad even more useful * Record and edit video using iMovie for iPad * Take photos, and then edit them using iPhoto for iPad * Use AirDrop to share files and information with other iOS devices nearby * Manage your contacts, and then connect with others using Messaging * Use FaceTime and Skype to stay connected with friends and family * Use Pages, Numbers, and Keyte to create documents and presentations * Discover some of the most useful and entertaining apps
- Author BiographyGary Rosenzweig is an Internet entrepreneur, software developer, and technology writer. He runs CleverMedia, Inc., which produces websites, computer games, apps, and podcasts. CleverMedia's largest site, MacMost.com, features video tutorials for Apple enthusiasts. It includes many videos on using Macs, iPhones, and iPads. Gary has written numerous computer books, including ActionScript 3.0 Game Programming University, MacMost.com Guide to Switching to the Mac, and Special Edition Using Director MX. Gary lives in Denver, Colorado, with his wife, Debby, and daughter, Luna. He has a computer science degree from Drexel University and a master's degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Website: http://garyrosenzweig.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/rosenz More iPad Tutorials and Book Updates: http://macmost.com/ipadguide/
- Author(s)Gary Rosenzweig
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.