All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy, clear, readable, and focused on what you want to do. Step-by-step instructions for the tasks you care about most. Large, full-color, close-up photos with callouts to iPhone photos that show you exactly what to do. Common-sense help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations. Tips and tes to help you get the most from your iPhone. Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to: * Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you * Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone * Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more * Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts and calendars * Communicate via phone calls, FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more * Make your text messages come alive by adding Digital Touches and effects * Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox * Listen to podcasts, listen to music with Music; find your way with Maps, and use other great iPhone apps * Capture and edit photos and video; use great camera features such as burst photos, time-lapse photos, and slow-motion video, and Live Photos * View your photos in memories and use them for wallpaper and for your contacts * Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps * Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
- Author BiographyBrad Miser has written extensively about technology, with his favorite topics being the amazing i devices, especially the iPhone, that make it possible to take our lives with us while we are on the move. In addition to My iPhone, Tenth Edition, Brad has written many other books, including My iPhone for Seniors, Third Edition; and My Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. He has also been an author, development editor, or technical editor for more than 50 other titles. Brad is or has been a sales support specialist, the director of product and customer services, and the manager of education and support services for several software development companies. Previously, he was the lead proposal specialist for an aircraft engine manufacturer, a development editor for a computer book publisher, and a civilian aviation test officer/engineer for the U.S. Army. Brad holds a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo and has received advanced education in maintainability engineering, business, and other topics. Brad would love to hear about your experiences with this book (the good, the bad, and the ugly). You can write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Brad Miser
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication15/11/2016
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1314 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.