Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSAP is the world's leading provider of ERP software and services, with worldwide revenue in 2004 of $9.7 billion and a 57 percent market share among major business application providers; it is one of the world's largest software companies overall. ERP is a flexible, open techlogy platform that helps businesses run more efficiently (and profitably) by providing integrated management of key operations and supply chains. Written for IT professionals who find it hard to get through SAP's complex documentation, our book demonstrates how ERP can cut costs, provides a clear overview of how the ESA (enterprise service architecture) model affects ERP, and shows how to implement the new ERP in the real world. Topics covered include reducing the cost of an existing IT backbone, using the new ERP to address a company's pain points and challenges, and proving the value of ERP through ROI (return on investment) and TCO (total cost of ownership) studies.
- Author BiographyAndreas Vogel joined SAP in the Corporate Consulting Team/Office of the CEO in 2003, where he worked on various projects related to SAP strategy. In the beginning of 2005, Andreas joined the Solution Management Team for mySAP ERP, where he lead the effort to service-enable mySAP ERP. Andreas now serves as vice president of Field Support for mySAP ERP, where he is responsible for the introduction of mySAP ERP 2005 into the market. Before joining SAP, Andreas held various research, technology, and business positions around the world, among them principal research scientist at the DSTC (Brisbane, Australia), chief scientist at Borland (San Mateo, CA), and CTO and cofounder of Mspect Inc. (Sunnyvale, CA). Andreas holds MSc and PhD degrees in computer science from Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany. Andreas previously published three books on CORBA and Enterprise Java Beans with Wiley. Ian Kimbell joined SAP in the marketing organization in February 1998, where he held several positions in industry and solution marketing, which culminated in developing the SAP Solution Maps and marketing mySAP.com Ian then spent a two-year assignment in the SAP Chairman's office as a board assistant before moving on to development as VP for mySAP ERP Strategy and Business Development for mySAP ERP 2004. He has now returned to marketing and is vice president of Solution Marketing for mySAP ERP. Before joining SAP, Ian held various international IT and marketing positions during his 11-year tenure with DuPont. Ian has become well known at the SAPPHIRE conferences in recent years, where he has regularly appeared in the keynote presentations, demonstrating the mySAP Business Suite. Ian holds two business degrees, including a British Bachelor of Arts with honors in European Business and a German Diplom Betriebswirt.
- Author(s)Andreas Vogel,Ian Kimbell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.