All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking manual for saving the world through mushroom cultivation! The science goes like this: fine filaments of living cells called mycelium, the fruit of which are mushrooms, already cover large areas of land around the world. As the mycelium grows, it silently breaks down plant and animal debris, recycling carbon, nitrogen and other essential elements in the creation of new soil. Read all about the newest trend in environmental science in Mycelium Running.
- Author BiographyPAUL STAMETS, founder of Fungi Perfecti (www.fungi.com), has been a dedicated mycologist for more than thirty years. He is the 1998 recipient of the Collective Heritage Institute's Bioneers Award and the 1999 recipient of the Founder of a New Northwest Award from the Pacific Rim Association of Resource Conservation and Development Councils. Stamets has written five books on mushroom cultivation, use, and identification and numerous articles and scholarly papers on medicinal, culinary, and psycho-active mushrooms. His books Growing Gourmet and Medicinal Mushrooms and The Mushroom Cultivator (co-author) have long been hailed as the definitive texts on mushroom cultivation.
- Author(s)Paul Stamets
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2004
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Notecol
- Weight1020 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.