All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe term Mycotoxin literally means poison from fungi. Mycotoxins are substances produced from fungal secondary metabolic processes, which impair animal health thereby causing great ecomic losses of livestock through disease. This book gives an overview of mycotoxins in feedstuff and ingredients. It lists the degree of contamination, concentration and country of origin/detection for each case of mycotoxin contamination. In addition, the book shows whether a feedstuff/ingredient is predisposed for a mycotoxin contamination, detailing the number of mycotoxins as well as number of citations concerning one feedstuff.
- Author(s)Martin Weidenborner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/05/2007
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.