All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there a more important topic than one's eternal destination? Pastor, church planter, and radio personality (more than 100 radio stations and expanding) Ron Jones believes the gravity of this topic deserves the utmost in both biblical accuracy and compassion. In Mysteries of the Afterlife he delivers a clearly written and compelling explanation of heaven, hell, and the afterlife. You'll find answers to questions such as: What happens 60 seconds after we die? Are heaven and hell real places? Is there a future resurrection and judgement? Are we reincarnated after death? Can we communicate with the dead? Are near-death experiences real? And the most important question of all - what is your eternal destiny? Whether you realize it or t, your journey toward your final destination began the day you're born. And the beginning of your discovery of what lies beyond the grave starts right w. (Ron Jones).
- Author BiographyRon Jones is the lead pastor of Atlantic Shores Baptist Church in Virginia Beach and radio Bible teacher on the nationally syndicated broadcast Something Good with Dr. Ron Jones. A lifelong learner, Ron earned degrees from Purdue University, Dallas Theological Seminary, and The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He lives in Virginia with his wife, Cathryn, and their two children.
- Author(s)Ron Jones
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.