Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians are glad the Levitical offerings are t being performed today and assume Jesus fulfilled the significance of the offerings. What many people don't realize is that these offerings will be offered during the millennial reign of Christ. If this is to be the case, it could be possible that t every aspect of the offerings were fulfilled by Christ r were meant to be. It's likely that Jesus' sacrifice has made it possible for the remaining shadows of the offerings to be made manifest at some point in the future. Actually, there is much to learn about the Levitical offerings. Like the feasts of the Lord, the Levitical offerings are shadows of things that have already past as well as of things to come. These mysterious shadows are easily revealed as the patterns found in the whole burnt offering, grain offering, peace offering, sin offering, and guilt offering are compared to similar patterns found in Scripture. Mysteries of the Levitical Offerings compares how to properly approach God in both the Old and New Testaments, reveals the mysterious symbolism of the five primary offerings, and explains how they are manifested in the life of believers today. In addition, the offerings associated with the Day of Atonements are examined. After reading Mysteries of the Levitical Offerings, you will never see the Levitical offerings the same way again. Mrs. Mehaffey has been studying the Bible by using thematic connections (parallels) found in Scripture for several years. She has written over 100 blog posts which contain conclusions based on thematic analysis of Scripture and encourages believers in Christ to study the Bible while keeping in mind the original language and culture of the Jewish people.
- Author(s)B C Mehaffey
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.