Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionDemi-orphaned Sara, abandoned en route to Paris by her father and new stepmother, finds herself standing on the doorstep of her grandfather's villa in the hills above Nice. Opening the door, she finds herself in the midst of a new world, full of color and mystery. Why can't Grandpere kw of her friendship with blind Jacques and his seeing-eye dog Ben? What do Ludmilla's mysterious tarot cards portend? Sara's new friends hint at an important task that only she can do. Meanwhile, Grandfather Matisse is teaching her about color. She begins to see the world with fresh eyes. Sara's life changes by the moment as she discovers new qualities and skills within herself. Soon, she will be tested. A lonely journey will take her deep beneath the ground to come face to face with the mystery of the Black Madonna.
- Author BiographyChristine Irving is a poet, playwright, artist, and priestess. She loves exploring, cooking, eating, reading, writing, storytelling, and discovering how things fit together and relate. She has written two other children's stories, for younger folk. Prickly Predicaments and Prickly Passages are both available on Kindle. Books for adults include two volumes of poetry, Be A Teller of Tales and The Naked Man'; and the CD, Originals. She has also written a manual of rituals, The Wheel of the Year ; and a travel book, Motorcycle Dreaming - Riding the Beauty Way.
- Author(s)MS Christine Irving
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJohn H Irving
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.