All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKey Words with Peter and Jane uses the most frequently met words in the English language as a starting point for learning to read successfully and confidently. The Key Words reading scheme is scientifically researched and world rewned. In book 11a, follows Peter and Jane as they discover a missing boy on an island and introduces 129 new words. Once this book is completed, the child moves on to book 11b. The Key Words with Peter and Jane books work because each of the key words is introduced gradually and repeated frequently. This builds confidence in children when they recognise these key words on sight (also kwn as the 'look and say' method of learning). Examples of key words are: the, one, two, he. There are 12 levels, each with 3 books: a, b, and c. Series a: Gradually introduces new words. Series b: Provides further practise of words featured in the 'a' series. Series c: Links reading with writing and phonics. All the words that have been introduced in each 'a' and 'b' book are also reinforced in the 'c' books.
- Author Biography<b>Ladybird </b>brings together characters from well-loved children's TV shows such as <i>Peppa Pig</i>, <i>In the Night Garden</i>, <i>Ben and Holly</i> and the lively twosome <i>Topsy and Tim</i>; plus a whole host of fairy tale favourites like <i>Cinderella</i> and <i>Pinocchio</i>. Sharing a Ladybird story with your child is a great way to start exploring the big, wide world. Whether they're discovered through snuggly bedtime favourites, buggy books that accompany adventures or fun apps for playtime, really great stories open up whole new worlds and spark imagination, creativity and curiosity.
- Author(s)W. Murray
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleKey Words
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 11a
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width119 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.