Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful collection of Mystical poems. A total of forty nine poems included. The poet was born in Iran, and raised with the rich culture of great Persian Poets such as Rumi, Hafez, Sa'adi, and others. Upon arriving in the U.S., he was exposed to 'Leaves Of Grass', the great work of American Poet Walt Whitman. This is an absolutely inspirational collection drawing from the great influences of both the east and the west. We sincerely hope that it would be a great inspiration and blessing to you. Please share it with others. Thank you - Please Note: This is the Final Edition of this book - There will be further revisions.
- Author BiographyPassing Through is the pen name for an Iranian-born poet presently living in the U.S. He has lived in the U.S. since 1979, and presently resides in the State of Florida. This book was inspired by the Great Classical Persian Poets such as Rumi (Mowlana), Sa'adi, Hafez, and others. Additionally, the Great American Poet Walt Whitman had a huge influence on Passing Through in his development of the love of English language, and his subsequent writing of poetry in English. Poetry is a wonderful instrument that transcends all barriers such as nationality, race, ethnicity, and others. We hope that this beautiful collection would be both a blessing and a source of inspiration to you. Please share this book with others, and let others know about us. Thank you.
- Author(s)Passing Through
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.