All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionMysticism and Narcissism details the exceptional personal narrative of a long-serving Cenacle nun during a time of particular historical significance for the Catholic Church. The book's unique and original approach is highlighted by its application of psychoanalytic theory to questions of theological and Marian identity and relationality, exploring narcissism and mysticism within the context of religious life. In addition, it provides an excellent historical resource for the study of women's religious orders in the twentieth century and in analysing the impact of Vatican II on the self-understanding of all women.
- Author BiographyKathleen Lyons Ph.D is a member of the Cenacle Congregation, an Order founded to spread the gospel through the Ministry of Ignatian spirituality, especially to women. She has been engaged in directing retreats and as a Psychosynthesis therapist for many years. Now retired from active ministry, she continues to contemplate the human/divine mystery.
- Author(s)Kathleen Lyons
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.