All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book that will put to rest rumors, misconceptions, superstitions, and flat out lies that you hear everyday--also kwn as the book your mom never wanted you to see. Want to make that face for hours? Go ahead, it'll never freeze like that. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet and go swimming immediately after? A-ok. Have your dog eat off the same plate as you because his mouth is cleaner than yours? Better think twice on that one.
- Author BiographyEMILY KRIEGER is a Seattle-based writer, editor and fact-checker specializing in science and children's nonfiction. She has fact-checked the capital of Kyrgyzstan and other countries for the National Geographic Bee; amassed amazing tidbits about bugs, birds and brains for 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) ; interviewed scientists about Bigfoot and George Washington's dentures for Myths Busted!, and pondered alien and ancient life while editing Science News for Kids. Her more adult endeavors include fact-checking National Geographic magazine and the award-winning book Spillover and editing Science News.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMyths Busted!
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Note170
- Weight245 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.