All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book that will put to rest even more rumors, misconceptions, superstitions, and flat out lies that you hear every day--also kwn as the book your mom never wanted you to see. Think boys are better at math? Don't bet on it. Think an apple-a-day keeps the doctor away? Better buy some oranges too. Think you evolved from a chimp? You might want to check your sources on that. Be in the kw on all kinds of amazing subjects! From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author BiographyEMILY KRIEGER is a Seattle-based writer, editor and fact-checker specializing in science and children's nonfiction. She has fact-checked the capital of Kyrgyzstan and other countries for the National Geographic Bee; amassed amazing tidbits about bugs, birds and brains for 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!); interviewed scientists about Bigfoot and George Washington's dentures for the book Myths Busted!--in May, 2014 named the Children's Choice Book Awards best book in the 5th/6th grade category--and pondered alien and ancient life while editing Science News for Kids. Her more adult endeavors include fact-checking National Geographic magazine and the forthcoming book Spillover and editing Science News. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Emily Krieger
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMyths Busted
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.