Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative volume combines a wealth of myths and legends with a lively commentary on Polynesian life and culture. Captivating tales include ancient stories of the gods and creation, nature and the supernatural, love and war, revenge, and more. Over 75 illustrations, plus a 42-page index and glossary of Polynesian terms.
- Author(s)Johannes C. Andersen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1995
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date13/01/2017
- Content Note77ill.1M.
- Weight589 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementDover ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.