All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.38
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionMy late wife was a teacher for over thirty years mostly in high school. During that time she saw many cases of both hyperactive and n hyperactive ADD in students and often was able to work with parents to help them address these issues. Over the years I assisted her in both studying the issue and exploring options. There is so much misunderstanding of this issue that in this short book I hope to present a case study and some references that will hopefully assist others faced with this issue. Let me make clear, I am t a medical doctor r otherwise trained to deal with these issues. But I am a parent and grandparent and was the husband of a wonderful and caring teacher whose work in this area I hope to continue. If this small book helps only one person it will have been worth the effort.
- Author BiographyFor a detailed biography see the author page at www.amazon.com/author/scottro or the author page at Fiction and Non Fiction by Robert Scott on Facebook.
- Author(s)Robert Scott
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.