All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSing Auld Lang Syne while you climb to the top of a Castle. Wave to a Highland Cow in John O'Groats. Put on a Kilt and avoid those Midges as you visit a Loch (t lock!) to meet Nessie. Then speed back over the Forth Bridge to Edinburgh Zoo -- t forgetting your Umbrella. Take a whistle-stop tour through the Scottish alphabet! Each letter from A to Z represents the best of everything Scottish: beautiful landscapes, fascinating history, amazing wildlife and, of course, the weather! This charming and fun book is perfect for locals and visitors alike, as illustrator Kate Davies fills each page with humorous Scottish details. Featuring only one word per letter, it's suitable for younger children to enjoy.
- Author BiographyKate Davies is a children's illustrator. She studied at Bath Academy of Art, and lives just outside Bath, England.
- Author(s)Kate Davies
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitlePicture Kelpies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Davies
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.