Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to significant developments in sensor science and techlogy, this book offers insight into the various extended applications and developments of N4 macrocycle complexes in biomimetic electrocatalysis. Chapters are devoted to the chemistry, electronic and electrochemical properties of porphyrin- based polymetallated supramolecular redox catalysts and their applications in analytical and photoelectrochemical molecular devices; the use of porphyrins, phthalocyanines and related complexes as electrocatalysts for the detection of a wide variety of environmentally polluting and biologically relevant molecules; and the use of electropolymerized metalloporphyrin and metallophthalocyanine films as powerful materials for analytical tools, especially for sensing biologically relevant species.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byFethi Bedioui,J.H. Zagal,J.P. Dodelet
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.