All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThere are investment aspects of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) which considerably enhance the opportunities for foreign investment among the signatories, while at the same time improving the security of such investment. NAFTA reflects the Parties' recognition that liberalization of host country investment restrictions is as important as the elimination of trade barriers. With the assistance of such high-calibre contributors as Roberto Mayorga, Kent S. Foster, Preston Brown and Dr. Jorge Witker, this book analyzes both the advantages and disadvantages of this policy upon the investment climate within the countries of the various signatories. This book is the second volume in Kluwer's NAFTA Law and Policy Series , publishing studies on different aspects of NAFTA, including legal analysis and commentary on the Agreement. Among the numerous areas that are to be covered in the series are topics as diverse as agriculture, dispute settlement, environment, intellectual property rights, investment and labour.
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication05/10/1995
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleNAFTA Law & Policy S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight549 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDean C. Alexander,Seymour J. Rubin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.