All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe security environment facing the U.S. and NATO in Europe is changing in fundamental ways, including a steady growth of security challenges emanating from Europe's southern periphery-around the Mediterranean and beyond. This study explores this phemen, with special attention to transregional risks, Turkey's Alliance role and need for redefinition, the risk of a Greek-Turkish conflict, the Mediterranean dimension of NATO adaptation, and what these issues might mean for U.S. and NATO strategy. Areas for future research include lessons of Kosovo for basing and access, the role of air power based in Turkey,a nd potential USAF contributions to Greek-Turkish risk reduction.
- Author(s)Ian O. Lesser
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight127 g
- Width142 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.