All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn NATO's Gamble , Henriksen discloses the origins and content of NATO's strategic and conceptual thinking on how the use of force was to succeed politically in altering the behavior of the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia (FRY). The air campaign, kwn as Operation Allied Force, was the first war against any sovereign nation in the history of NATO and the first major combat operation conducted for humanitarian purposes against a state committing atrocities within its own borders. This book examines the key political, diplomatic, and military processes that shaped NATO and U.S. management of the Kosovo crisis and shows how air power became the main instrument in their strategy to coerce FRY to accede to NATO's demands.
- Author BiographyDag Henriksen is a lecturer in air power at the Royal Norwegian Air Force Academy.
- Author(s)Dag Henriksen
- PublisherNaval Institute Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAnnopolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaval Institute Press
- Content Note32 photos, 4 maps
- Weight408 g
- Width163 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.