All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe NBER International Seminar on Macroecomics brings together leading American and European ecomists to discuss a broad range of current issues in global macroecomics. An international companion to the more American-focused NBER Macroecomics Annual, the 2005 volume first explores macroecomic issues of interest to all advanced ecomies, then analyzes topical questions concerning the eastward expansion of the European Monetary Union.Jeffrey A. Frankel is James W. Harpel Professor of Capital Formation and Ecomic Growth at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government. Christopher A. Pissarides is Professor of Ecomics at the London School of Ecomics. Both are Research Associates at the National Bureau of Ecomic Research.
- Author BiographyJeffrey A. Frankel is James W. Harpel Professor of Capital Formation and Economic Growth at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government and a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note73 fig/62 tbl illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristopher A. Pissarides,Jeffrey A. Frankel
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.