All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe topics covered in this volume fall into four categories: exchange rates, global business cycles, the financial crisis, and unemployment and the Great Recession. The chapters included look at a model developed to analyze the use of capital-account policies to peg the real exchange rate and assess various models for forecasting the Euro to US dollar exchange rate during the recent financial crisis. Other chapters explore the impact on trade flows and the desirability and effects of official bailouts and the unemployment experience during the Great Recession, its propagation and the sluggish road to recovery.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Giavazzi is professor of economics at Bocconi University, Italy, and visiting professor of economics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Kenneth West is the John D. MacArthur and Ragnar Frisch Professor of Economics at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Both are research associates of the NBER.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Bureau of Economic Research International Seminar on Macroeconomics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byFrancesco Giavazzi,Kenneth West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.