All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ninth in a series of annuals from the National Bureau of Ecomic Research that are designed to stimulate research on problems in applied ecomics, to bring frontier theoretical developments to a wider audience, and to accelerate the interaction between analytical and empirical research in macroecomics.Contents : On the Speed of Transition in Eastern Europe, Philippe Aghion and Olivier Jean Blanchard. The Costs of Business Cycles with Incomplete Markets, Andrew Atkeson and Christopher Phelan. The U.S. Fiscal Problem: Where We Are, How We Got Here and Where We Are Going, Alan Auerbach. The East Asian Miracle Ecomies, John Page. What Ends Recessions? Christina Romer and David Romer. Toward a Modern Macroecomic Model Usable for Policy Analysis, Christopher Sims and Eric Leeper.
- Author BiographyStanley Fischer is former Governor of the Bank of Israel and has been nominated as Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve]. He is the author of IMF Essays from a Time of Crisis: The International Financial System, Stabilization, and Development (MIT Press).
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNBER Macroeconomics Annuals Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJulio Rotemberg,Stanley Fischer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.