Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- Description* How to train, lead, and counsel troops effectively plus how to move along one's career as an NCO by continuing education, training, and professional development * Information about all the regulations NCOs need to be aware of in carrying out their jobs * References to Army publications are completely converted to the new numbering system Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert S. Rush's guide for the U.S. Army ncomissioned officer is updated and revised for 2010. Updates in the ninth edition include a revised section on leadership, new information about continuing education and training available to NCOs, and updated references to Army publications following the new system. The guide is an excellent resource for an NCO, covering training, military justice, promotions, benefits, counseling soldiers, physical fitness, regulations, and other things every NCO needs to kw.
- Author BiographyRobert S. Rush is a retired command sergeant major. He holds a PhD in history and is currently with the Army's Center for Military History.
- Author(s)CSM. Robert S. Rush
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note10 black & white halftones, 16 colour illustrations
- Weight39 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.