Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.29+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for version 1.1 of the .NET Framework, .NET Framework Essentials, 3rd Edition is an objective, concise, -nsense overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework for developing web applications and services. Written for intermediate to advanced VB, C/C++, Java, and Delphi developers, .NET Framework Essentials, 3rd Edition is also useful to system architects and leaders who are assessing tools for future projects. .NET Framework Essentials touches all the bases--from the Common Language Run-Time (CLR) and key class libraries to the specialized packages for ASP.NET, Windows Forms, XML Web Services, and data access (ADO.NET). The authors survey each major .NET language, including VB.NET, C#, J#, and Managed C++, as well as MSIL, clearing away the ise and hype, and presenting a clear, practical look at the underlying techlogies. .NET Framework Essentials also provides a handy reference to the most commonly used features of .NET Framework. Written by two veteran web applications developers, .NET Framework Essentials, 3rd Edition is one of the most complete, concise, and ultimately useful books to describe the breadth of techlogy represented by .NET. Compact and free of fluff or proprietary hype, .NET Framework Essentials is an outstanding value for experienced programmers and architects who need to get up to speed quickly.
- Author BiographyThuan L. Thai started computer programming 15 years ago but has never been tired with this hobby--one that he truly considers an art. He is currently a senior systems engineer at SAIC where he has led the architecture and development of several successful distributed and COM-based imaging systems. He also teaches Win32, MFC, and COM programming courses for Learning Tree International. Prior to all this, Thuan worked for AMS where he developed multi-tiered, object frameworks using C++ and RPC. He received his bachelor of science in computer science from the University of Virginia. When not developing software, Thuan enjoys strumming his six strings and writing songs every now and then. He often plays 9-ball with the same buddies with whom he has played the game for over eight years. Thuan hopes to play more tennis, the only sport that he has ever played for more than eight hours in a single day. Hoang Lam is a senior developer at CrossTier.com and an instructor in web development at George Washington University through DevXpert. At CrossTier.com, he specializes in developing B2B web sites using Microsoft tools.
- Author(s)Hoang Q. Lam,Thuan L. Thai
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/08/2003
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.