All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour -nsense guide to Near Field Communication Are you a newcomer to Near Field Communication and baffled by the scant documentation and online support available for this powerful new techlogy? You've come to the right place! Written in a friendly and easily accessible manner, NFC For Dummies takes the intimidation out of working with the features of NFC-enabled devices and tells you exactly what it is and what it does and doesn't do. NFC is revolutionizing the way people interact on a daily basis. It enables big data and cloud-based computing through mobile devices and can be used by anyone with a smartphone or tablet every day! Soon to be as commonplace as using Wi-Fi or the camera on your smartphone, NFC is going to forever change the way we interact with people and the things around us. It simplifies the sending and receiving of information, makes monetary transactions simple and secure Apple Pay already uses NFC and is a low-cost product to manufacture and use. As more developers create apps with NFC, you're going to see it used regularly everywhere from cash registers to your social media accounts to electronic identity systems. Don't get left behind; get up to speed on NFC today! * Provides a plain-English overview of NFC * Covers the history and techlogy behind NFC * Helps you make sense of IoT and powered chips * Explains proximity techlogies and n-payment applications Whether you're a developer, investor, or a mobile phone user who is excited about the capabilities of this rapidly growing techlogy, NFC For Dummies is the reference you'll want to keep close at hand!
- Author BiographyRobert P. Sabella is a principal and managing partner of Interact Ventures. He founded the NFC Bootcamp, which offers worldwide NFC training, and is cofounder/mentor of the AccelerateNFC program. You can read Robert's NFC blog at www.nfcbootcamp.com and on the NFC Bootcamp and AccelerateNFC Twitter feeds.
- Author(s)Consumer Dummies,Robert R. Sabella
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight348 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.