All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe task environment of NGOs is changing rapidly and significantly, making new demands on their management and leadership. This Companion discusses the complexities involved. It illustrates how NGOs can maintain performance and remain agile amidst increasing uncertainties. These factors include the position of NGOs in civil society, their involvement in governance and coping with the effects of the securitisation of international aid. Complementing The Earthscan Reader in NGO Management, selected contributions and specially commissioned pieces from NGO thought-leaders and practitioners, provide the reader with insights on the emerging thinking, competences and practices needed for success in managing and leading tomorrow's NGOs.
- Author BiographyAlan Fowler is an adviser to and writer about civil society and international development NGOs. Chiku Malunga is a development writer and consultant with many years experience in organization development work with African, European and American NGOs and civil society organizations. He works with the organization CADECO to promote African centered organizational improvement models.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEarthscan Reader Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, diagrams, tables, graphs, boxes
- Weight710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAlan Fowler,Chiku Malunga
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.