All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionFind the Holy Spirit throughout the Bible. Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way, has led a team of ainted scholars to produce the New Spirit-Filled Life Bible. This outstanding resource offers a fresh look at the Scriptures and the work of the Holy Spirit. This Bible addresses important issues of Spirit-filled living in the context of solid biblical scholarship. Features include: * Kingdom Dynamics - 41 themes throughout the Bible that give us values as we advance the gospel throughout the world * Word Wealth - More than 550 key terms defined and brought to life, pulling the language from the original Greek and Hebrew into everyday English * Truth-In-Action - Charts with practical application from every book of the Bible * Detailed book introductions * Verse-by-verse study tes Spirit-Filled Life Bibles sold to date: More than 2 million
- Author BiographyDr. Jack Hayford is the founder and Chancellor of The King's University, and founding pastor of The Church on the Way in Van Nuys, California, where he served as senior pastor for more than three decades. Since becoming pastor emeritus, this pastor to pastors has focused his efforts on issues of church leadership and pastoral ministry through the Jack W. Hayford School of Pastoral Nurture. Pastor Hayford has penned more than 50 books and composed 500 hymns and choruses.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content NoteIndexed
- Weight1269 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.