CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionSubstantive outlines for the NJ Bar Examination. Subjects included are Federal Jurisdiction and Civil Procedure, NJ Civil Procedure, Agency, Partnerships, Equity, Trusts, Zoning and Planning and Professional Responsibility. This is the text used in the Celebration Bar Review course for the NJ Bar Examination. 2015 Edition.
- Author BiographyCelebration Bar Review is the leader in homestudy personal bar review, offering courses for the California, NY, Florida, Texas, Georgia, NJ and Multistate Bar Exams since 1995.
- Author(s)LLC Celebration Bar Review
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.