All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.76
- AU $31.28Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.43
- AU $31.79Trending at AU $50.02
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionNLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) is a recognised and validated means of providing expert communication and personal effectiveness in both life and work contexts. It is well used in all contexts and is well established in the business world, but is yet to be widely used in health care practice (although is gaining ground in terms of improving health of individuals). This book provides an accessible introduction to NLP for healthcare professionals. Breaking down any complicated termilogy, it gives practical applications of all commonly used NLP tools, demonstrating their value and inspiring readers to apply them in their day-to-day work.* Demonstrates NLP and coaching can be used in healthcare by practitioners to enhance their own practice, the service delivered by the team and improve patient care* Highlights effective tools in coaching to make a difference in practice* Demonstrates the value of self development through coaching to individuals in health care It is written as a practical tool kit, making development effective, accessible and fun
- Author BiographySuzanne Henwood: Henwood Associates (South East) Ltd Suzanne has a background in clinical work. Jim Lister has worked extensively with Health Care Professionals. Both are master practitioners in NCP.
- Author(s)Jim Lister,Suzanne Henwood
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.