All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionMethod and process are important in project management, but kwing how to use them is even more so. Project managers can increase effectiveness most by developing soft skills. You will find that these skills are transferable across project types and industry sectors. This book illustrates the application of NLP to develop competencies - better equipping you to communicate across cultures, reframe problems, manage stakeholder groups, resolve conflicts, motivate teams and become an even better leader.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Parkes has held programme director roles in the private and public sectors, public private partnerships and 'Big 4' consultancy practices. He is a Fellow of BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, the Association for Project Management and the Chartered Management Institute. With the APM he is a Trustee and Board Champion for best practice groups and regular speaker on aspects of project management. He is a professional member of the Association for NLP and an NLP Master Practitioner.
- Author(s)Peter Parkes
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width177 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.