All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fits neatly between NLP for Children and NLP for Teens, covering as it does that 'Tween' 10-15yr age group which sees children develop into young adulthood. Children become independent, responsible and resourceful because they spend most of their time away from home and the family. They need to be equipped with confidence, motivation and good communication skills. This book will teach them NLP tools and techniques to manage: transition into secondary school; onset of puberty; growth of personal responsibility; relationships with boys/girls; schoolwork and exams; peer group pressure; weight issues; bullying.
- Author BiographyJudy Bartkowiak is an NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer specialising in working with children and young people.
- Author(s)Judy Bartkowiak
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication09/07/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.