All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionNMR Spectroscopy of the Non-Metallic Elements Stefan Berger Philipps-Universit?t, Marburg, Germany Siegmar Braun Technische Hochschule Darmstadt, Germany Hans-Otto Kaliwski Justus-Liebig-Universit?t, Gie?en, Germany In recent years, the technique of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy has rapidly gained in importance outside its traditional areas of proton NMR and carbon-13 NMR. In particular, it has become much more applicable to compounds containing elements such as phosphorus, nitrogen and fluorine. NMR Spectroscopy of the Non-Metallic Elements gathers together a wealth of NMR data for the most important n-metallic elements, namely nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine, phosphorus, sulphur and xen. For each element, the data for the simpler compounds and their derivatives (both organic and irganic) are gathered together in as complete a form as possible, and the regularities that emerge are discussed in detail in relation to structural variations. This allows the reader to interpret the structure of more complex structures. The chapters containing the NMR data for the elements are preceded by a practical introduction to the basic theory and experimental techniques of the NMR parameters, especially the chemical shift and indirect spin-spin coupling. This material will help the reader both in finding practical solutions to problems of structure determination, and in critically evaluating the spectra obtained. NMR Spectroscopy of the Non-Metallic Elements is an invaluable reference source for all laboratories where NMR is used. It will also be widely used by organic and irganic chemists, especially those working on nitrogen, fluorine and phosphorus compounds.
- Author(s)Hans-Otto Kalinowski,Siegmar Braun,Stefan Berger
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/1997
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1628 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine60 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.