All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book intends to be an easy and concise introduction to the field of nuclear magnetic resonance or NMR, which has revolutionized life sciences in the last twenty years. A significant part of the progress observed in scientific areas like Chemistry, Biology or Medicine can be ascribed to the development experienced by NMR in recent times. Many of the books currently available on NMR deal with the theoretical basis and some of its main applications, but they generally demand a strong background in Physics and Mathematics for a full understanding. This book is aimed to a wide scientific audience, trying to introduce NMR by making all possible effort to remove, without losing any formality and rigor, most of the theoretical jargon that is present in other NMR books. Furthermore, illustrations are provided that show all the basic concepts using a naive vector formalism, or using a simplified approach to the particular NMR-technique described. The intention has been to show simply the foundations and main concepts of NMR, rather than seeking thorough mathematical expressions.
- Author(s)Jose Luis Neira,Rodrigo J. Carbajo
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight207 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.