All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionDuring teaching NMR to students and researchers, we felt the need for a text-book which can cover modern trends in the application of NMR to biological systems. This book caters to the needs of: graduate students who mostly learn such techniques from senior post-docs in the laboratory; those who are t experts in NMR but wish to understand if a particular problem in animal, plant, medical and pharmaceutical sciences can be answered by NMR; and those who are experts in chemistry and biochemistry and wish to kw how NMR can provide them information on structural or functional aspect of proteins, nucleic acids, cells and tissues, human and plant organs and other biological materials. This book builds a means of kwledge transfer between the beginners and the experts in NMR as applied to all aspects of life sciences.
- Author(s)Girjesh Govil,K. V. R. Chary
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFocus on Structural Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1102 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.