All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionKat Parker thought she'd finally escaped being kwn as the housekeeper's daughter in the class-obsessed polo town of Wellington, FL. With her first blockbuster screenplay, she'd become the Hollywood It girl-until with one flop suddenly she wasn't. Heading home is her only option, where she picks up her mother's shifts cleaning house for the legendary polo family the Del Campos. Even at her lowest Kat kws she can write ather hit...if only she can find the right story. What she finds instead is the drop-dead gorgeous celebrity athlete Sebastian Del Campo, who's just as well kwn for his tabloid exploits as he is for his prowess on the polo field. For Sebastian, everything in life has always come easily-wealth, sports, women. But the perennial party life and his family's resulting lack of respect is starting to feel a bit stale. Especially after meeting Kat. Her easy laughter and candid attitude make him aspire to something more meaningful for the first time in his life. But first he'll have to convince Kat to see the true man behind his wild image...Longing to hold her attention, Sebastian tells Kat stories of his mysterious and benevolent grandmother, the pioneering female polo player, Victoria. Kat's inspiration fires and soon the pair are back in Hollywood, making a film together that could make or break both of their careers. And though the chemistry between the two is building, the film's irresistible star has other ideas...
- Author BiographyNacho Figueras is captain and co-owner of the award-winning Black Watch polo team. He has featured on shows including Oprah, 60 Minutes and Gossip Girl. Vanity Fair readers voted him the second most handsome man in the world and he is the face of Ralph Lauren and its Black Watch clothing and watch collection. Nacho lives in America and Argentina with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Jessica Whitman,Nacho Figueras
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Polo Season Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.