Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionNail It is the first book written specifically to lead emerging designers to the salaries they deserve. In Nail It you'll learn how to: Beat back feelings of intimidation when negotiating Jump-start a stalled interview Maintain your integrity at every stage of a job search Always behave like an expert Attract the interviews you want Never leave money on the table that should be yours! The author uses real-world stories to demystify the negotiation process. Does negotiating intimidate you? Have you left a meeting with the vague feeling that you caved in too soon? Ted Leonhardt posits that feeling gun-shy and giving in too soon are common in the creative community, and that such costly missteps can be avoided.
- Author BiographySeattle native Ted Leonhardt is a graduate of The Burnley School of Professional Art. In 1985, with his wife Carolyn, he established the brand design agency The Leonhardt Group (now FITCH). The Leonhardt Group grew to fifty employees and $10 million in annual fee sales by the time they sold in 1999. Ted and Carolyn then moved to Europe where Ted served as Chief Creative Officer for FITCH Worldwide out of London. Next came a turn as president of Anthem Worldwide, a packaging design group. Since then he has helped design firms and individuals get their fair share of the economic pie through his consulting practice. Ted believes creative people have the power to improve the world, and that often they do not get paid what they deserve. His mission is to change that.
- Author(s)Ted Leonhardt
- PublisherTedleonhardt.com LLC
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTedleonhardt.com LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ted Leonhardt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.